Friday, December 21, 2007

A New Hope.

So this is the beginning.
I've never really had a new years resolution,
but I've got a few this year.
One of them is to keep a daily version of my life in typed form.
That's mainly because 2008 is going to bring a completely new world to my music career for Backseat Goodbye.
So, beginning January 01st, 2008 I'll be keeping this "journal" of sorts updated.
I'm going to be going through a ton of new shit for the first time and I want to bring whoever the hell wants to come, right along with me.
By the end of the year I should have around 365 blogs, so if I don't keep that up you should get onto me about it, because this is a resolution.
And you and me, we're in this together, so if I start to slip, yell at me or something.


So this is a photo of me today, in the half laying down-in-bed-blog-posting-position. 
Hopefully by this time next year I won't have stressed out crackhead eyes and will still be smiling, we'll see.

LOVE,
Chad

21 comments:

Laura said...

this makes me really exited about the new year. i hope it'll be better than you can even imagine!
-laura,miami

Anonymous said...

GOD I love you, Chad Sugg.

Stephy said...

you better still be smiling by the end of the year, boy. it's too hard not to.

Anonymous said...

actually you should have 366 comments by the end of the year...

its leap year in '08 hehe ;]

Dee AKA Petey Pistol said...

Yay! I'm excited to see what this announcment is.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited Chad! :)

Bailey, Dearest said...

looking forward to it, dear. and I sure hope you're still smiling... and you're eyes don't look too stressed out and crackhead-y. have a wonderful day/week/end of the year, my dear.

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous boy.
i'll be in youre journey, and i think i might do this idea too.

<3

Anonymous said...

let's go for it.

Anonymous said...

you are so adorable and i cant wait about all your exciting things to tell us! ahhh <3

Anonymous said...

Aw, you just gave me something to look forward to.
And I promise to yell at you if you forget to post.

I love the pic btw :D <3

Anonymous said...

no new posts today?!?
come on chad...
or is it not till next year till you have to post one everyday?
(you should start now for practice!)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be going through a ton of new shit for the first time and I want to bring whoever the hell wants to come, right along with me.


I'm going with you.
Don't forget to let me know about the tour dates.



<3 That annoying interviewer. =]

Anonymous said...

i officially have your page bookmarked and, along with your other loyal readers, will be making sure you post daily & i'm sure i speak for all of us when i say that we're along for the journey with you :]


suuuuper excited for the 01.01.08 news!

Anonymous said...

I'm exctied for you, and for me. You and your lyrics give me hope. Keep being wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Im really exicted untill 2008!! and i hope u are to!! YEAH! And i love ur music!! =)

Evie15 said...

Chad you just made my new year actually matter!
If you can't smile next year, then no one should smile next year!

Anonymous said...

i think your stressed out crackhead eyes are adorable.

Anonymous said...

awww.. what a cute you are, chad!

Anonymous said...

Blogging becomes addictive... I warn you now.

Anonymous said...

when does I.L.Y. come out?