Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome to Paradise.

Somedays I wake up and eat cereal.
And then, some other days I wake up and realize I'm featured in a major magazine.

Hopefully that doesn't sound like bragging, because it's not supposed to...
It's just that yesterday the February Issue of Alternative Press hit stores across the world,
and I literally remembered and forgot that fact at least 30 times throughout the day because I'm so damn A.D.D.

But that was fun for me, because that meant I got excited like a little schoolgirl a bunch of times yesterday.

Ha. Actually, me and Ian were walking into Barnes & Noble here in Encinitas yesterday and as we were walking in I thought to myself "Why the hell are we at Barnes & Noble? What did we come here for?".... and then I remembered and thought, "Oh yeah, I'm in a fucking magazine, awesome."

(Here me with the wonderful issue.)



(Here's my, "Oh shit!? I'm in a magazine!" face)


So there's no real point to this post other than to say you should pick up a copy of the magazine, or just go check it out at the store if you're not a magazine buyer.

And thanks to all of you that have been awesome and sent me all the messages and emails about how excited you were to see me in the issue even before I announced it, I've been quite excited that you all even noticed ;)

So yeah, unless if I feel like another random post like this I'll just see you all back here next Tuesday when I post the blog for how the rest of this week goes :)

Shake and bake.
- Chad

P.S. - Hayley Williams, I don't know you personally, but I think we should go get some coffee together. Deal?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. your Amazing Chad =]
I Think Im Gonna Have
To Pick That Magazine
Up today =]

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty much amazing that you're in the magazine. I screamed when I got mine in the mail and saw you in it. =]

I'm in the January issue.. haha. My picture with Matt Thiessen from Relient K is in the Paparazzi section.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I Can't Believe it.
Major Magazine...Dude, You Make me
SPEECHLESS!
Well I'm Very Happy For You.
And you must be like very excited
i mean your becoming HUGE!
Now that's a mircle!

Well see you later Chad!
Also I Heart You!

Peace Out,
Jemma

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! I'm going to have to go get that magazine now. Damn, I wish I had a car. lol

Oh, and if I were Hayley Williams... I'd definately have to take you up on that offer. lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't want to get coffee with Haley Williams?
And more importantly, who doesn't want to get coffee with you, Chad Sugg?

Anonymous said...

i'm going to have to buy that magazine soon D:

there are about 500 billion people who want to get coffee with Hayley Williams. but i'm sure she'd pick you first ;)

xMONIKAx said...

AHHHHH omg! im so excited Im going to the store tonight and picking it up !! =D

Anonymous said...

I think me, you and Hayley could be best friends.
And I think me and you need to go out for coffee sometimes!
Well...I don't drink coffee, but we can go to Starbucks and I'll get passion tea ;)
xxx

Bailey, Dearest said...

chad. I feel like such a jackass! I have yet to get my copy of the magazine... but I sure can't wait until I do!

Anonymous said...

so i got it in the mail a week or so ago and it's been hanging on my wal since, along with the christmas! ep new release thing and the good morning sunshine release [:


little obsessive,
i think so. [:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get coffee with hayley to maybe we can all go out. Sometime. Hehee I was totally excited to see you in Ap I giggled like a school girl

Anonymous said...

oh yeah btw chad I'm you top listener on last.fm hhha

Anonymous said...

I like that second face !

And yeah I noticed before it hit news stands and screamed for mm about five minutes :D

Anonymous said...

i got that issue yesterday while i was at the store, i just stood there in the magazine aisle looking for the page you were on then BAM there you were! how completely and utterly cool is it that you're in AP? seriously :]

Anonymous said...

Its pretty awesome that you're in AP.
I got my issue about a week ago in the mail and I got a big grin when I saw you in it.
Congrats!!! :-D
2008 is gonna be an awesome year for you =]
*Leah*

Anonymous said...

since i'm poor i'm just going to read your article at the library today. but i'll buy it someday. promise.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into Alternative Press! Too bad my subscription hasn't gotten here yet... :P It's never on time.

Anonymous said...

hehe
i bought that magazine for that one paragraph
i love you

Anonymous said...

thats so cool! major magazine way to goo. hah congrats =]

resident drunk said...

yaaay,

:]

Sami said...

thats really awesome.
i remember getting a copy
of the magazine
because of paramore on the cover.
but then when i was flipping through
it and i saw your face smiling at me
from the page of the magazine i freaked out.
i thought i was dreaming at first.
but sure enough...you're in there. =]
i have the issue laying on my floor next
to me right now, opened to that page.
i love how for the "you like? you'll like:"
they have the rocket summer first. =]

and now i have the longest comment here...
i'm out.
=]
2008 is going to be amazing for you, Chad Sugg. =]

Anonymous said...

you're so amazing mister sugg.
you really are.
<3.

Anonymous said...

you are pretty wonderful.
by the way, hayley williams is the smallest girl ever.

Ruby said...

(=
that page is on the front of my binder. haha <3

Anonymous said...

Dude.

That face is just about the exact same one I made when I saw you in AP a few weeks ago.

:]

StopThisTrain said...

iii. brought the magazine.
and it's hanging on my bullentin board